FS FS/FT Aquariums and equipment, PU/meet only Corona, CA 92879

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonw

AC Members
Nov 29, 2009
renton, wa
Due to my changing situation, im going to downsize my fishy collection to only 1-2 smaller tanks. So i have a few aquariums and equipment to sell or trade.

110g show tank with stand and glass lids(can include a fluval 404, and lighting)
30g aquarium
20g aquarium(tall not long)
10g x2 with lighted hoods(no bulbs)
60inch T5HO 4 lamp light fixture currently with freshwater bulbs(2 daylight, 2 aquaflora)

Have a couple single bulb fluorescent light strips, and various filters. Everything will be included in a package deal. Im posting this from work and dont recall exactly what i have in the way of filters/lights.
Id really like to just find someone who wants them all, id be looking in the range of 400 OBO -- would also take a smaller bio/nano cube or aquapod with a lower amount of $.

gordonw

AC Members
Nov 29, 2009
renton, wa
Bump, adding another couple tanks to the deal 20g and a 50g acrylic(50g is plumbed for sump) -- same price still

Kakashi

AC Members
Mar 24, 2012
Chico CA
Real Name
Bryan
That fluval 304 in good condition and have everything with it? If so how much? I have a 20 gallon tall slightly overstocked (needing extra filtration), I have a HOB and biosponge filter with power head in it now but im looking to downsize to one filter and get rid of the bulky biosponge, or is a 304 to much on a 20g?

gordonw

AC Members
Nov 29, 2009
renton, wa
its in working condition, i got it used already and havent used it other than to make sure it works, which it does. Has everything to function, took a little work to prime it. $10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store