Zeovit anyone?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Has anyone tried their products? Yesterday I decided to slowly start dosing.

I'm only using two of their products, the pohl's coral vitalizer and the LPS amino acids concentrate.

I haven't seem much talk about it on AC. Thoughts, experiences?

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
I have not but have wanted to. I don't think I will ever use their ULNS products unless I went with a full blown SPS tank but those two products would be something I would consider. Just would like to see the results in person. How long have you been using them and how are you dosing?

Amphiprion

Contain the Excitement...
Feb 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Real Name
Andrew
Has anyone tried their products? Yesterday I decided to slowly start dosing.

I'm only using two of their products, the pohl's coral vitalizer and the LPS amino acids concentrate.

I haven't seem much talk about it on AC. Thoughts, experiences?
I just can't justify spending that much money on an additive and for such a tiny amount at that. I've seen the results of those who have used it and it seems to make some difference, assuming that is what is actually making the difference.

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
it's not so bad (pricewise) really. If you're dosing the recommended amounts of every product they have it'll definately cost you a pretty penny. however, after researching, and speaking to a trusting LFS owner, I decided to give it a shot.

The LFS owner i spoke to swears by it. To be honest he only told me to purchase the vitalizer, but since I have quite a few LPS in the tank I also purchased the amino acid concentrate.

For dosing, I add 2 drops of the vitalizer and 1 ml of the amino acids. I've only been dosing since Thursday so it's a little early to tell if it's doing a difference. One thing is for sure, the amino acid does help.. Minutes after dosing, all my soft corals open up, huge. In a matter of days I;ve seen the colors on my riccordia, hammers, frogspawn, really come to life.

I'll update the status on my SPS this week.

At this rate of dosing, they will easily last me at least 6 months, if not longer. Not so bad for the price if the results are as good as they claim.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store