Mafia 101 - Blarney Castle: Return of the Leprechauns -- Sign up thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Sign up thread for the mafia 101 game. I plan to start the game in about 2 weeks, dependent on the number of players.

Mafia #101 – Blarney Castle: Return of the Leprechauns

Game Mechanics

1) Each game day, everyone in the town has to vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.

a. You must vote each day, but you cannot vote for No One or yourself. If you fail to vote, you will die an untimely death.

b. If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are doing so and the new vote. (I retract my vote on XXXX, and vote to lynch XXXX)

c. Do not put your vote in your signature.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

a. The priority of night time happenings is:

Town Lynch
Healer's Protection
The Bartender’s Revenge
The King Leprechaun's Hit
Untimely Deaths

b. If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will use the random generator to decide which of those gets lynched.

3) If you do not vote daily, then you will pass away from some strange (probably embarrassing) illness that I will give you.

4) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ.

5) You can say whatever you want in the game, but you can't 'prove it' with my PM to you.

6) The Evil Leprechaun King and his evil leprechauns win, when they outnumber the Innocents.

7) The Innocents win if they lynch the Leprechaun King and all his leprechauns.

8) If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

9) No one, unless authorized to do so, are to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than internet chat room.

10) Do not edit your posts!

11) NO AFTER DEATH POSTS!

The players are the Celts (Townies) of the great Blarney Castle.

St. Patrick, an Innocent, is on a mission to rid his castle of the evil leprechauns who are following the King leprechaun’s instructions to disrupt the St. Patrick’s Day celebration. St. Patrick can do one investigation per game night to find the evil ones. If they find The Celtic Clan or Celtic Healer, they can communicate outside the thread. Investigations are required to be sent to me before nightfall occurs.

Celtic Healer, an Innocent, is out to save the day, and help St. Patrick. They can protect one Townie each game night from the Evil Leprechaun’s hit. They can do nothing about the Celts lynching and they cannot protect them self. Once St. Patrick finds the Celtic Healer, they can communicate outside the thread.

The Bartender, an Innocent, Is upset that St. Patrick does not buy his beer from the Bartender’s Pub. He has a Green Beer. His Green Beer, when delivered, will kill an Innocent Townie. If delivered to the King Leprechaun, or an Evil Leprechaun, The Bartender will join the Evil Leprechauns. If delivered to St. Patrick, The Celtic Healer or The Celtic Clan they will be able to communicate with them outside the thread. This green beer must be delivered on game night 2 or 3. If The Bartender doesn't tell me who gets it before nightfall on night 3, I will use a random number generator to decide who gets it that night.

The Celtic Clan, Innocents, have 2 magic shamrocks that can be delivered. One of the shamrocks doubles a persons vote for one game night. One of them changes good to evil, or evil to good. These two (2) Innocents can communicate outside the thread. When they decide to send the magic shamrocks, they must say to who they want it delivered, at the start of the new game day; Both must let me know the chosen. There will be a 50/50 chance that the magic shamrock will work and it will be decided by a coin flip. The shamrocks must be used on game nights 2 or 3. If the magic shamrocks have not been delivered by nightfall on game night 3, I will use a random number generator to decide who gets one on night 3 and one on night 4.

The Evil Leprechaun King. Completely rotten to the core. He is tired of St. Patrick following the rainbows to their end and pilfering his gold. He is small and sneaky and will attack at night when the rest of the castle has passed out from too much Guinness. His goal is to rid the castle of the Blarney Stone kissing Celts. He has 3 Evil Leprechauns working for him, to rid the world of this "kissing" forever! He can communicate outside the thread with 2 of them. The other Evil Leprechaun wants the Leprechaun King to kill St. Patrick, but their way is to put motor oil in the Celts Guinness. The Leprechaun King gets 3 investigations, one each, night 2, 3 & 4. If they find the third Evil Leprechaun they will be able to communicate. If the Leprechaun King dies his investigations die with him. The Evil Leprechauns get a hit each night.

If for any reason you need to leave the game, please PM me, do not post it in the thread. IF YOU POST THAT YOU QUIT YOU DIE AS SOON AS I SEE THE POST. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOUR ROLE WILL BE REVEALED. I don't care if you recant the quit you will still die.

"In the game you will get accused, grilled, made to look like an idiot, and a hundred other things. IN THE GAME. Do not take anything personally or make ANY personal attacks."

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
I'm in.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Sweet!

Where is everyone? It's almost like it's spring and nice out or something and no one is on their computer.
I was thinking the same thing.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
I'd like to play, Labby, because you're modding this one. However, there are certain players who spoil these games on a regular basis that I just don't want to deal with anymore. I'll sit this one out for that reason.... and probably most other games that come up, as well, depending on what the player list looks like in the sign up threads.

I wish everyone the best and hope the game goes great. It does look like a fun format.

(I also intend no personal offense to anyone.)

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I'm just gonna observe this game.

rich311k

AC Members
Mar 28, 2005
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich
I'd like to play, Labby, because you're modding this one. However, there are certain players who spoil these games on a regular basis that I just don't want to deal with anymore. I'll sit this one out for that reason.... and probably most other games that come up, as well, depending on what the player list looks like in the sign up threads.

I wish everyone the best and hope the game goes great. It does look like a fun format.

(I also intend no personal offense to anyone.)
Is it me? Is it me?

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store