FS FS- halfmoon Bettas Seymour, Indiana- pickup or shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashtinbuchanan

Registered Member
Mar 4, 2012
Indiana
Anybody near Indiana wanting to purchase a Betta from me? They are spawning this week. should be beautiful red,black,silver, gold, and platinum dragons, as well as some blue and green. Here is a pic of the parents.
fwbettashm1329003603.jpg031212125716.jpg
The female actually has a full top fin, but wasnt displaying it, in my opinion she is quite a superb female, her brothers are champions, and her parents are from Thailand. I got the daddy from a Arizona breeder. Wanted to see how many people are interested, so I know how many eggs to keep, so I dont get over worked with hundreds of bettas!

fwbettashm1329003603.jpg 031212125716.jpg

ashtinbuchanan

Registered Member
Mar 4, 2012
Ok cant edit post, I will be selling them from $4-$30 depending on their quality and sex. I can ship USPS for $15 with a live guarantee, I can refund the cost of the fish, but not the cost of the shipping. I can ship differently upon request. I will post pics and videos of the fry as they grow.

lesliep

Registered Member
Mar 16, 2012
Real Name
Leslie
Im looking for a betta, and possibly a breeding pair, and live in Indianapolis. This summer I was thinking about trying to breed some for the first time. The ones around here in stores look crummy lately. . . . . I might be interested in picking up...may be a fun road trip on a weekend........

bushynoseburton

AC Members
May 8, 2011
Southern, Indiana
Real Name
Justin
road trip indeed but there is NOTHING in Seymour at all.... The old saying goes " Go to Seymour to seyless" After 33 years of seeing it I finally caught on to what they where saying.....

lesliep

Registered Member
Mar 16, 2012
Real Name
Leslie
My cousin lives on the way...Id be stopping to see her anyways :p lol How long til they're ready? Will you be posting pics as they develop?

ashtinbuchanan

Registered Member
Mar 4, 2012
I will be posting videos and pics :) Change of plans though, different male, Leo was too timid for her, she is a very feisty girl, she was too dominant, so I picked another male, and they seem to be hitting it off behind the glass. Here is a pic of the new guy: (I messed up his fins when I netted him while cleaning his tank :( but he is still wonderful! and def. dominant enough for Gwen.
fwbettashm1332269306.jpg

fwbettashm1332269306.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store