FREE Marbled Crayfish (self cloning) Eureka, CA - USPS Shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobnova

Apr 11, 2006
I'm looking to break down my marbled crayfish tank and want to get rid of the remaining crayfish.
I don't know exactly how many there are, they hide very well.
There is at least one berried crayfish however, and I'm fairly certain at least one more non-berried.
Regardless of how many there are if you pay shipping costs I'll ship all of them to you!
No heat packs, but these characters are happy as long as the water doesn't freeze, so it shouldn't be an issue.

If there is only the one berried crayfish shipping will be $5 for priority. Two to a ton will fit in a medium flat rate box for $10.
Possible options are a down payment of $5 and if I find too many to ship for that you pay the extra, or a down payment of $10 and I refund the rest. Either way works fine for me!
Given that it is already Tuesday, if you aren't on the west coast I'll need to wait till next Monday to ship them, unless they're bought before 4pm pacific.

Bobnova

Apr 11, 2006
Ok I have a stack of PMs and such to go through now! There is more interest than I was expecting. The order that people expressed interest is the order I'll be making deals with. If you don't receive a PM from me right away please be patient, I will let you know one way or the other as soon as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store