New Betta :3

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I went to Petco yesterday just to buy plants for my tanks, I always look at the bettas. Petco got a new shipment in of bettas. I saw a lovly crimson colored jumbo eared betta [didn't want to spend $50 on him], then I saw this halfmoon siting at the bottom of his cup. He was brightly colored and started moving when I putted up the cup [they all move when the cup is picked up, freaks them out]. I bought him along with a bunch of plants. I didn't want to leave him there for so long..

He's very active. He ate right away and he flares quite abit. He doesn't flare at his own reflection, I have a floating mini mirror for my bettas, but he will look at it and swim away. He built a bubblenest this morning.

IMG_0099.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0099.JPG IMG_0098.JPG IMG_0100.JPG

schapman1886

AC Members
Sep 24, 2010
Surprisingly the chains around these parts have also had some great looking betas. Nice find!

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Manafel

AC Members
Oct 10, 2011
Tulsa, OK
Real Name
Kayla
Very pretty, I saw an awesome crimson betta at southern ag yesterday and I wanted him really bad, but I don't have a tank I could have put him in :p

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I have a 10g divided into 4, which gives the bettas 2.5g each.

I am still trying to figure out what his color is. He's my 2nd Halfmoon I ever owned, the first hm being a purple lavader butterfly, I miss him dearly.

PattyCakes81

AC Members
Jun 26, 2010
Staten Island, New York
Real Name
Patricia
Very handsome fellow you have there!!! Get find!!!

Windy

AC Members
May 30, 2007
Theed Palace on Naboo
Real Name
Lazaro
Beautiful Betta. His coloring is a mix from the avatar you have. I see some red, purple and lavender around the tail. The lavender part looks like a its a bit bluish. But in the big picture, the color looks way different. Like his body has black along with the gray, red and purple.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store