FS 100% blue gene jack dempsey juveniles

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jetajockey

AC Members
Apr 9, 2010
florida panhandle
Real Name
David
Getting rid of my BGJD juvies. They are all about nickel to quarter sized and starting to color up. There are 8 in total. These are 100% blue gene carriers, unlike most of the junk on aquabid currently (not to mention the ridiculous shipping charges). A bgjd x bgjd cross does NOT guarantee blue gene fry, only a percentage of them, and it's near impossible to distinguish which are which physically.

So this is a good alternative to doing the guesswork. Originally I was saving these to trade for another set of BGJD's, but since I'm downsizing everything I'm just going to let them go. I've only got these 8 and probably won't have any more.

I'm asking $20 for them plus $12 for priority shipping, if you want express then inquire for a quote.

Here are a few pictures.

parents

another of the male

Fozzybear

wocka wocka wocka!
Mar 16, 2011
Alaska
Real Name
Ellis
lol that didn't take long...grats on the sales...and to think...I was thinking about trying to get one of these from you once my fella gets better for a girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store