New 75g planted

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NismoStyle

AC Members
Jul 17, 2010
Here is a quick shot from my phone of my new tank. I recently broke down my 55g (aka the overgrown jungle) and upgraded to this. Hoping to keep this one better maintained. Wanted to have a lot less plants this time.

Still a work in progress and I got some more plants on the way and some moving around to do.

I think it has a lot of potential though.

Any suggestions? Thanks for looking.

Sent from my Desire HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1332160784645.jpg

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
I think it looks fantastic. Good plant selection and great looking driftwood with a nice, balanced aquascape.
Kudos :thumbsup:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Very sharp! I like a more open look.

NismoStyle

AC Members
Jul 17, 2010
Thanks for the compliments everyone. I really wanted a more open and clean look. The 55 gallon i broke down had 2 ruffled swords that were over 24inches long, about 40 crypts and various other plants. It was just too much. Im going to keep plants to a minimum and try to keep it all well maintained. Im hoping to have a friend come by this weekend any get some better shots.

Thinking about adding a school of 15-20 rummynose tetras to go with my neons and rasboras. And possible some jungle vals in the corners.

Must resist the urge to add more plants lol. Trying to keep it simple

Thanks again!

NismoStyle

AC Members
Jul 17, 2010
Picture of the tank as of today (6-5-12). The dwarf sag has really grown in thick in the past couple months

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store