WTB Doubel or Triple Red Apistogramma Cacatuoides - IL

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Chile

AC Members
Dec 2, 2009
Chicago, IL
I'm looking to start breeding some apistos and would love to get a nice harem (1 male and 2-3 females) of triple reds, though double reds would be great too.

RBoydIV

AC Members
Nov 29, 2010
I bought from apistodave a received dead fish twice and he refused to refund my money and cursed at me multiple times through email. Not a nice person and packaging was below sub par. Finally got it back through pay pal after months.
I just got some beautiful borelli opals and trifasiciatas from atlantistropicalfish on aquabid. Cant wait for these beauties to grow up and breed for me. I would highly recommend them.

Soul Chile

AC Members
Dec 2, 2009
Chicago, IL
I've had several people suggest Apistodave to me and yet every time I check aquabid he either has nothing or something other than cacatuoides. :-\

Fozzybear

wocka wocka wocka!
Mar 16, 2011
Alaska
Real Name
Ellis
Ugh...i found a double red pair in Washington, bought them drove them down to cali with me, got them set up in QT and the male just dropped dead, couldn't get him to turn around so now I have a double red female (complete with orange and red in her fins) by herself >.< been looking for a boyfriend for her for quite some time...very frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store