WTB Wanted: Blue Pearl, Yellow or Crystal Red Shrimp

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kriskitty23

AC Members
Feb 15, 2012
Hi everyone!

I was talking to someone about some yellow shrimp, but they aren't really getting back to me. My shrimp tank is cycled and gorgeous and lacking...shrimp.

I would like either yellow, blue pearl or red crystal (possibly 5 yellow/blue, 5 red crystal) or all of one color

Anyone have any of the above available for sale? I'm looking for 10 of any of the above.

Thank you!

maverickbr77

la-te-da
Jan 26, 2009
Lowville, NY
Real Name
Adam
I will check my tanks in the morning I might be able to hook you up with yellows and crystal red. Ps where are you located (weather is kind of tricky this time of year)

kriskitty23

AC Members
Feb 15, 2012
Ok, I'm reopening this, because I am hooked on the Red Crystals! They are gorgeous and so fun to watch! I want some more...anyone have some for sale? Grade is unimportant.

cookymonster760

AC Members
Apr 4, 2011
i have lots of red crystal shrimps from s to sss and im located in in palm springs,ca so kinda local pm if youre interested

kriskitty23

AC Members
Feb 15, 2012
Raysaquatics, how much are you asking? I was thinking 10 more. I have 5 currently.
Also, how much is shipping? 92881
Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store