FS FS SALE! Colorful and Easy Plant Packages PU/Ship 94133

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchFry

AC Members
Feb 7, 2011
Hi!

I have two identical packages of easy and colorful plants for sale for $15 each. Plants come from shrimp tanks that do not have planaria or pest snails. There are a few limpets.

Shipping is from San Francisco, CA (94133) and heat packs are available for an extra $2. Shipping will be through USPS priority mail, and will range from $6-$12, depending on whether a heat pack is required. Buyers are responsible for ensuring that the plants they purchase are legal in their state. Local pickup at 94133 (San Francisco, CA) is always welcome.

Please let me know if you have any questions. See pics of actual plants below.

Thanks!

PACKAGES 1 & 2
- Ludwigia repens arcuata x5 (about 5-6”)
- Rotala rotundifolia x 10 (about 5-6”)
- Frogbit? (I think) x10 (see pic)
- Hygrophila corymbosa angustifolia x 1 (6+")
- Nymphoides taiwan x 2 (2+")

Many more plants are available as optional add-ons (hygro corymbosa siamensis, windelov java fern, crypt lueta, red melon sword, and more of any of the plants listed above) please PM with questions.
ludwigiarepensarcuata.jpgbacopamonnieri.jpgFloating Plant.jpgHygrophila corymbosa Angustifolia.jpgNymphoides Taiwan.jpg

Hygrophila corymbosa Angustifolia.jpg bacopamonnieri.jpg ludwigiarepensarcuata.jpg Nymphoides Taiwan.jpg Floating Plant.jpg

Last edited:

FrenchFry

AC Members
Feb 7, 2011
The hygro corymbosa angustifolias all sold to someone else, so the packages now include hygro corymbosa siamensis instead. The first person to buy will also get a small portion of riccia.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ryi

Shrimp fear me
Feb 10, 2009
Sunny Florida
Payment sent!
Thanks again for customizing package

FrenchFry

AC Members
Feb 7, 2011
You are welcome!

Due to some orders switching plants around the remaining package has:
- Ludwigia repens arcuata x6 (about 5-6”)
- Rotala rotundifolia x7 (about 5-6”)
- Amazon Frogbit (I think) x 20 (see pic)
- Hygrophila corymbosa angustifolia x 2 (6+")

Please PM with questions about availability of any other plants.

iJohno

AC Members
Jul 28, 2010
FrenchFry, do you still have anymore plants? I want to buy more from you haha. The ones I got before are growing beautifully and now I want more to fill up the tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store