$7 roselines back at Petsmart

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Just a FYI that these awesome fish are back for a phenomenal price. These guys typically run $15-20, even with online sources. I'm buying every one I can find in the Jackson area.

unseenone00

AC Members
Sep 30, 2011
Maryland
Real Name
Nick
I know they are peaceful schooling fish, but would they do okay with amano shrimp? or red cherries? Anyone know?

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
Thanks for the heads up, always appreciated!

:cheers:

constevens

AC Members
Sep 7, 2011
Colorado
Real Name
Conway
We have the Roseline Sharks Aka Torpedo Barbs at our petsmart as well. I just picked up 5 of them for my 90 gallon. They are small now about 2" long. But grow fast. Ours wernt selling for $7 each though. But still good price at $9.00. Ive also seen them in out Petco as well for $9.00. Both the LFS here sell them for much more. One being $25 and the other $39 each. Personally I think this fish is being price gouged alot by LFS. I know what some of them are paying for them at $6 each, but yet they want to jack the price up to $25 and more each. Ive found them online for $7 to $9 per fish.

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
We have the Roseline Sharks Aka Torpedo Barbs at our petsmart as well. I just picked up 5 of them for my 90 gallon. They are small now about 2" long. But grow fast. Ours wernt selling for $7 each though. But still good price at $9.00. Ive also seen them in out Petco as well for $9.00. Both the LFS here sell them for much more. One being $25 and the other $39 each. Personally I think this fish is being price gouged alot by LFS. I know what some of them are paying for them at $6 each, but yet they want to jack the price up to $25 and more each. Ive found them online for $7 to $9 per fish.
this is exactly why i bypass my lfs now. i went to a place in the city that does wholesale to the public on sundays, but there regular prices are amazing aswell. every day neons are 6 for 5$ same with platys, many barbs, true freshwater bumble bee gobys. this place i run by an asian family in an asian district so there is great food around and always friendly. you get to net your own too!!!. also a huge selection of salt fish, jelly fish, seahorses, and crazy looking things like sea apples, tons of coral, and freshwater eels, all kinds of cichlids. 99c baby angles, 4$ full grown adult. some of the nicest koi, and good amount of plants. i basically only shop there and petsmart now.

napsterninja

AC Members
Sep 19, 2010
this is exactly why i bypass my lfs now. i went to a place in the city that does wholesale to the public on sundays, but there regular prices are amazing aswell. every day neons are 6 for 5$ same with platys, many barbs, true freshwater bumble bee gobys. this place i run by an asian family in an asian district so there is great food around and always friendly. you get to net your own too!!!. also a huge selection of salt fish, jelly fish, seahorses, and crazy looking things like sea apples, tons of coral, and freshwater eels, all kinds of cichlids. 99c baby angles, 4$ full grown adult. some of the nicest koi, and good amount of plants. i basically only shop there and petsmart now.
Whats the name of the store and it's location?

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
6th avenue aquarium in San Francisco of 6th ave and clement

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store