300 gallon dendro tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Inland Aquatics

AC Members
Mar 28, 2012
This is our 300 g poison dart frog tank. I finished the build 9-5-11 and added the frogs aprox 1 month later. It has 12 lucs in it. A 2 tier waterfall with a "river" in it stocked with hatchet tetras. I also use a mist king mister on it.

full shot.jpgleft side.jpgright side.jpg

full shot.jpg left side.jpg right side.jpg

Inland Aquatics

AC Members
Mar 28, 2012
at the far right end of the tank you will see the water end into some rocks there is an over flow pipe hidden there it also keeps the fish and frogs out of it. The water then drops down into a sump under the tanks with bio balls..ect and from there pumped back up to the water falls. As soon as i get better at this board ill post a small video of the tank the pictures do the water fall NO justics it falls into a pond then changes direction. I will also post the filtering system.

Last edited:

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Amazing setup! So have you had any problems with the Darts getting into the water section and drowning?

Inland Aquatics

AC Members
Mar 28, 2012
That was a concern of mine when i was building it. The lucs tend to get in the water more then i would have expected , but i havent lost any frogs at all. I made it so the water line is at the furthest 1/4 from land and there are 3 pieces of wood entering the water and a sloped end to the right. The sloped part is the frogs favorite hangout they chill around the wood there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store