mantis for 10g

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TL1000RSquid

AC Members
Apr 6, 2011
NY
Odontodactylus havanensis should work in a 10g I think, pretty nice looking too. Not sure where to get one though.

gordonw

AC Members
Nov 29, 2009
renton, wa
That one would be wonderful. Ive no clue where to find one either, but i have time before my tank will be ready anyway...time to look for a source

IneptHero7

AC Members
Mar 18, 2012
Iowa City, Iowa
Just did a little searching and there seem to be a few websites that are currently selling them. Liveaquaria.com has a Zebra mantis shrimp (lysiosquillina maculata) in the Diver's Den, which is a bit pricey. Sealifeinc.net seems to have odontodactylus havanensis in stock currently but don't know how reputable of a site it is. The reviews did seem good. Marinegarden.com had various mantis for sale as well. My LFS has had luck getting Yellow Mantis Shrimp (pseudosquilla ciliata) in recently and really nice sized specimens. I could ask them who their wholesaler is if you'd want your LFS to look into ordering from the same wholesaler instead of you ordering online. Don't know if any of this helps.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store