My 4 tanks....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GOSKN5

AC Members
Apr 24, 2011
Here is a pic of each of my 4 tanks... hope you like...

My 55gallon... CA tank with a convict, firemouth, and 6 young Nics (going for a pair).. also some dithers...

15 gallon... dwarf puffer tank.. 2 tetras, 1 cory, 1 BN plec

10 gallon... multi tank.. only one pair... still waiting on eggs...

75 gallon... random tank... gold severum, 2 senegal bichirs, 5 tetras.... (dim lighting for the senegals, had to add another light for the picture)

just wanted to share... I am pretty proud of them... especially the 55gallon, it is in my living room and I think it looks pretty sweet... can anyone guess the one fake item in the aquascape of the 55???

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
The plants in the bottom tank are fake. Maybe? Lol

Very nice tanks. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

stevent

AC Members
Feb 19, 2010
Nice aquariums. Love the 55g. How long does it take to do water changes on all of your tanks?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice tanks.

GOSKN5

AC Members
Apr 24, 2011
Nice aquariums. Love the 55g. How long does it take to do water changes on all of your tanks?
I do about 60% on each tank once a week, takes me about 3 hours or so total I guess.. I have to do one tank with buckets since it is out of range of my python.... so takes a little longer... I enjoy doing water changes though, just like clean tanks and how clean they look after the WC

Thanks for the comments everyone....

The fake thing in the 55gallon is the branchy piece in the right corner... craft store find, that looks pretty darn sweet IMO...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store