L200 Colony at last!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dgage

AC Members
Jan 23, 2011
So I finally sourced more Green Phantoms! Okay, so Maybe I finally sourced real green phantoms...

I picked up 6 wild-caught phantoms to add to my 2 subviridis. Granted, the subviridis may be reclassified as a different genus in the future. It's been a week and a day since I added them to my tank, a bout with ich and many tank renovations, but they're now acclimated.

It was concerning at first that they wouldn't eat redily, then I had to curb-stomp ich. Now, the ich is gone and the zucchini doesnt even hit the bottom of the tank before getting jumped by these green gems. By jumped I mean eaten out of what appears to be great anger. Srsly, I dont even wear green in my apt anymore - you should see what happens to vegetables. It's scary, like a zombie movie, but not the slow zombies that are easily avoided, I mean dawn of the dead types, that run fast.

I'm going to post a few of their current tankmates up for nominal fee rehoming as I go psuedo-species only.

I'll post pics once they stop being so seclusive. Wildcaught fish are that way, but I'm sure I'll have photos soon.

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Looking forward to photos! Congrats on the new colony!

owenodin

AC Members
May 17, 2011
Northeast
Pics please!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store