Snail Snorkle

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jawasnack

Live plants and fish make you smile
Dec 8, 2010
Missouri
Real Name
Gary
Just because I thought it was cool looking. (too bad mystery snails don't eat algae, that tank needs it bad)

Fish plant updates 028.JPGFish plant updates 023.JPGFish plant updates 024.JPGFish plant updates 025.JPG

Fish plant updates 028.JPG Fish plant updates 023.JPG Fish plant updates 024.JPG Fish plant updates 025.JPG

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Sharp pic.

carolinyens

AC Members
Apr 20, 2009
Butner NC
Cool pics. I've never been able to catch a pic of mine showin off

Sent from my PantechP8000 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

tonergirl

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
I think he/she is just showin off because they have such lovely, lush digs! :grinyes:

jawasnack

Live plants and fish make you smile
Dec 8, 2010
Missouri
Real Name
Gary
This snail does this all the time, so either it's normal or he/she is gagging from something in the water and is gasping for air. I do tend to ignore this tank a fair amount (10gal) not much in it except a few cherry shrimp and plants from my other tanks that I throw in there and then let grow out of control like the guppy grass.

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
This snail does this all the time, so either it's normal or he/she is gagging from something in the water and is gasping for air. I do tend to ignore this tank a fair amount (10gal) not much in it except a few cherry shrimp and plants from my other tanks that I throw in there and then let grow out of control like the guppy grass.
Or maybe it's just a really really lazy snail? It gets halfway to the top and thinks "Meh.. Far enough. I'll just try to reach it from here" :D kind of the equivalent of us dropping something on the floor and instead of bending over to pick it up we just try to reach it with our toes. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store