NFL draft

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kakashi

AC Members
Mar 24, 2012
Chico CA
Real Name
Bryan
LETS GO NINERS! We got the most important postions we needed, mario manningham and randy moss. I have a feeling the 1st pick will be another pick up at WR or definitely some interior OL'men.

jawasnack

Live plants and fish make you smile
Dec 8, 2010
Missouri
Real Name
Gary
Broncos!!! I have no idea who they're after though. We're going to need a couple backup QB's now that they traded away Tebow to the Jets and the Chiefs picked up Brady Quinn... (I sure hope Manning is healthy and proves to be worth 96million)

Mike4155

AC Members
Feb 15, 2011
Miami
Real Name
Mike "Captain America" Houston
Dolphins baby! Hopefuly we get a QB and a **** good one. This city has been in Marino withdrawls for far to long. 1st round: Ryan Tannehill,
2nd round: DE or a WR hopefuly.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Panthers are in a good position. I'd like Claiborne but doubt he'd fall that far. Realistically I'm hoping for Cox,Kuechley or Gilmore.

And you're not a real fan if you have no idea who your team is looking at.

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
And you're not a real fan if you have no idea who your team is looking at.
Truer words have never been spoken.

And I just saw the Cleveland clowns have traded their picks in rounds 1,4,5,7 to move from 4th to 3rd in the first round. They better hope Richardson is worth it. They did have 13 picks though

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Truer words have never been spoken.

And I just saw the Cleveland clowns have traded their picks in rounds 1,4,5,7 to move from 4th to 3rd in the first round. They better hope Richardson is worth it. They did have 13 picks though

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Still pretty dumb to give up that much to move up one spot when everyone knew the Vikes were taking Kalil. Unless they were afraid another team was planning to move up.I know the Jets liked Richardson.

Panthers took one of my choices, I'd rather had Cox to play the line but 2 of our LBs were hurt last season and not sure Davis is trustworthy coming off his 3rd ACL surgery.

Kakashi

AC Members
Mar 24, 2012
Chico CA
Real Name
Bryan
I have no doubts that Richardson will be a beast! and with the last minute movement, if I was the browns I wouldnt have sat back and crossed my fingers either.... if anyone needed some love at QB.....lol maybe get an O-line though too.

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store