Betta color IDs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

shewolfgeo

AC Members
Oct 14, 2008
Eastern Kentucky
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Shandy
Hi everyone

I have some HM bettas and I want to get the correct ID of the color before selling.. I have an idea of what they are but I want to be sure.. Thanks much, and here are the pics.

Also the last one, is it a female. I know females get the stripes, but I was told it was a male. Not sure.

Thanks for the help!!

Jumko

AC Members
Jun 18, 2004
Jersey
Visit site
Real Name
Patrick
You'll probably get better answers on ultimatebettas.com than here. Not an expert on bettas by any means, but if it were up to me I'd label them as:

1. Turquoise w/ red fins (not exactly a butterfly)

2. Turquoise Butterfly

3. Steel Blue

4. Turquoise with red wash

5. No clue really... seems like a copper x cellophane

6. Looks like its colors haven't fully developed yet (might turn blue?)... It looks male to me, but check for an egg spot to see if it's female.

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
You'll probably get better answers on ultimatebettas.com than here. Not an expert on bettas by any means, but if it were up to me I'd label them as:

1. Turquoise w/ red fins (not exactly a butterfly)

2. Turquoise Butterfly

3. Steel Blue

4. Turquoise with red wash

5. No clue really... seems like a copper x cellophane

6. Looks like its colors haven't fully developed yet (might turn blue?)... It looks male to me, but check for an egg spot to see if it's female.
I agree with most of this other than

#1 is a dragon scale

#5 is a monkey face cellophane butterfly low quotability butterfly (still very pretty)

nice bettas!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store