Kidney stones

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
I haven't but my dad has. Hope it isn't too painful for you and that it passes soon!
Thanks! Last one I had I needed surgery to remove, hopefully this isn't too big. At least it isn't constant pain like the last time, it's just coming and going. Beer for me!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Kakashi

AC Members
Mar 24, 2012
Chico CA
Real Name
Bryan
I just got done going through this + surgery with my GF. 3 months long, hopefully yours goes a lot smoother, she seemed like she was in pain a lot......not fun.

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
I just got done going through this + surgery with my GF. 3 months long, hopefully yours goes a lot smoother, she seemed like she was in pain a lot......not fun.
Yep, it hurt bad enough earlier to make me puke. Feeling pretty good now.

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
Ikes, sorry you are going through this. My husband has them (and freaky horse-shoe kidney's to boot!) and it's torture. One he passed on his own, the others required surgery. I hope you pass it soon.

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Not personally, but a woman I once dated who had her 8 1/2 lb daughter by natural childbirth said she'd rather have twins than pass a stone, so I guess it hurts! Look on the bright side. I've heard a kidney stone is a walk in the park compared to a Lionfish sting!

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
Tada! Not sure if it's the one that was causing the pain, but it came out this morning. Pretty tiny!

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1336923834.635207.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1336923834.635207.jpg

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Looks like it to me! I have had them and have passed them. Not fun and boy was I sick! Had me blocked up right proper. Not something I want to go through again. Once I passed them, I began to feel better almost immediately. I was surprised at how such a tiny thing could make me so sick and in so much pain.

Hope you had only the one and now done! Good luck.

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
Looks like it to me! I have had them and have passed them. Not fun and boy was I sick! Had me blocked up right proper. Not something I want to go through again. Once I passed them, I began to feel better almost immediately. I was surprised at how such a tiny thing could make me so sick and in so much pain.

Hope you had only the one and now done! Good luck.
I know when I had them a few years ago, they said I had some on each side. Haven't really had many issues since then, some occasional pain but nothing like yesterday. And yes it's amazing how much they can hurt, bad enough to bring you to your knees.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store