Wanting some Multifasciatus shelldwellers (Wichita Falls Tx.)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kingmed

AC Members
Aug 13, 2008
Bloomsburg Pa.
I have moved from Pa. to Tx. aprox. 6 months ago where I had a 20 gallon tank with 4 adults and tons of baby multi's, now that we have settled down in Tx. I have decided to get some more but am unable to find anyone who has any at the petstores. I am willing to order on line if anyone has any or if anyone lives in the Northern part of Tx. around Wichita Falls, Ft. Worth, Dallas or Lawton, Oklahoma City areas of Oklahoma I'd be happy to speak with you concerning buying some. I am either wanting to put them into a 25 gallon tall or my 55 gallon tank, I hoping to eventually buy around 6-8 fish where I would certainly have males and females for breeding stock. Thanks

reflexhunter

AC Members
May 17, 2010
Where abouts do you live and how much do you want for them? Don't know how to email you.

I personally don't have any extras at this time, my first colony died when power went out and we were on vacation, but the person I got them from, and others in our club always have them for sale, I think we are having a meeting on the 16 of June, look at my sig and get on and ask about them, some one will hook you up.

I live in Oklahoma city.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store