Possible Job at LFS

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GBBryant

AC Members
Apr 6, 2012
Gainesville, Fla
:D :D :D

Well I applied yesterday at my LFS on a whim and the manager interviewed me immediately. She then took me into the tank halls and had me name off the fish that she pointed to. I could easily name 75% of them and the others were hovering just past my tongue.

This might be awesome if I can get it, considering I effing hate my current job. They do hire a lot of college kids and, though the schedule they are looking for isn't perfectly matched to my classes (curse you Solar System Astronomy!), I have time to switch them around before fall.

I should be finding out soon whether I get the job or not *fingers crossed*. Wish me luck!

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
best wishes, gary. If I were anywhere near Gainesville I would drop by the store and ask when you were starting. A job you hate is a major drag on one's entire life.

stormywendyann

AC Members
Apr 21, 2012
Westchester, CA
Real Name
Wendy Lubianetsky
Good Luck, that is an awesome opportunity for you.

stormywendyann

AC Members
Apr 21, 2012
Westchester, CA
Real Name
Wendy Lubianetsky
Well, did you get the job.... have you heard any news back yet?

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
How do you feel about allowing others to wallow in their own stupidity? That's a question I always ask new hires.

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
How do you feel about allowing others to wallow in their own stupidity? That's a question I always ask new hires.
I would reply "I dunno, I could listen to you for hours."

;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store