Would you...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Would you lie to get on someone's good side?

kenjivaj

AC Members
Mar 1, 2012
Fresno, CA
Real Name
xue
I would never lie. Once a lier will always be one. I always tell my kid and wife that and to not make it a habit. Plus it hard for me to lie. I am afraid that if someone catches me in my lies. I will lose my family and friends.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I agree with you kenjivaj.

The reason I am asking is because I was advised by another (not on this site) to lie in order to get back into a moderators good book.

stormywendyann

AC Members
Apr 21, 2012
Westchester, CA
Real Name
Wendy Lubianetsky
Is being in the moderators good book worth your self-esteem and ethics. I say if you have to lie then this person is just not worth it. They can't be that important to you?

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I lie all the time.

I'll say things to my girlfriend like "That's very interesting, tell me more." I think the benefits outweigh the risks. Plus, I can just tune out because it's never important anyway.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
If your married to a female, you fudge the truth all the time....

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I lie all the time.

I'll say things to my girlfriend like "That's very interesting, tell me more." I think the benefits outweigh the risks. Plus, I can just tune out because it's never important anyway.
like.jpeg

like.jpeg

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
If you're standing at my car window with a ticket book I'll lie like a rug!

carolinyens

AC Members
Apr 20, 2009
Butner NC
If you're standing at my car window with a ticket book I'll lie like a rug!
Hilarious! To lie sometimes has its benefits such as if your significant other asks does this outfit look good on me? You better answer yes or its bad juju. When someones on their deathbed and you tell them they look great even when they look bad. To lie to get back in a moderator's good graces? Sounds kinda weak to me. Id just keep rolling on. If someone is gonna be a pouty face their gonna be a pouty face. Lies arent gonna change that fact.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store