Leopard Wrasse

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Managed to get some not so blurry (but still crappy and dark) pictures of my black leopard. I've had the fish for about 3 weeks. Never thought I would like a fish better than my B&W clowns but this one is growing on me!

You can see it is a pretty thick fish. It has a pretty voracious appetite and eats twice a day. Only frozen hykari, spirulina brine and PE mysis. Chases flakes but still pulls back.

Got a long way to go I know but I'm pretty optimistic so far.

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
That was a needle in the haystack search for a while though lol. Sweet fish though. And are you sure you didn't just set this tank up? It looks immaculate lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Sorry about the pics. Best I could get.

I've had the tank for a couple days now ;).

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Thanks guys. Yes, still running T5s. 4 bulbs (ATI Blue+ x 2, ATI Aquablue Special and a UVL Superactinic). Just ordered 2 new bulbs to try out. Ordered a Geisemann Lagoon Blue and an ATI Coral+. I do have a 12x3 watt LED strip on this tank with all Cree XT-E Royal Blues but the LEDs are off in those pics.

ThatNewFishGuy

AC Members
May 4, 2010
^very nice, the lighting seems especially crisp. That red and blue brain coral you have in the front, what species is that? And do you target feed your corals with anything?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store