My new tank! Check this out!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I just traded my r/c airplane for this 135g with stand. I AM SO EXCITED! It won't be setup for a long time because it will take me a long time to get the stuff that will run this right (probably going salt with it too) but I can't describe how happy I am. There are some scratches on it but I have hope that I will be able to repair that.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1338340533.651538.jpg ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1338340542.618540.jpg ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1338340554.481746.jpg ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1338340562.207793.jpg ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1338340569.055581.jpg

stormywendyann

AC Members
Apr 21, 2012
Westchester, CA
Real Name
Wendy Lubianetsky
Hey, that is a nice aquarium. It is going to look awesome set-up weather it is salt or freshwater. Good Trade.

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Good trade considering that you would have eventually crashed that plane no matter how good of an rc pilot you are (look at my username).

Congrats on now being in the 100+ club!

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Nice for sure !

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Good trade considering that you would have eventually crashed that plane no matter how good of an rc pilot you are (look at my username).

Congrats on now being in the 100+ club!
Haha I feel the same way. I really loved the plane but there is no way I can be a gamer, shooter, big time r/c pilot, and fish keeper.

I'm so happy. seriously though it is a distinct possibility this tank will never run unless I can get some good deals on the equipment. I'm not skimping on anything. Maybe I can find some people on here willing to ship me something the want to sell (sterilizer, skimmer, wet/dry/sump, RO/DI unit) and take payments? I know that's a scary thing.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Thank you all =) I can't describe how excited I am. I would never ever have the money to just go out and buy a tank that big so I am so pumped. Getting all the equipment for it will be rough but it's a lot easier than a new 135g with stand lol

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Haha I feel the same way. I really loved the plane but there is no way I can be a gamer, shooter, big time r/c pilot, and fish keeper.

I'm so happy. seriously though it is a distinct possibility this tank will never run unless I can get some good deals on the equipment. I'm not skimping on anything. Maybe I can find some people on here willing to ship me something the want to sell (sterilizer, skimmer, wet/dry/sump, RO/DI unit) and take payments? I know that's a scary thing.
Yep, even the best of rc pilots eventually make a mistake or something just goes wrong and there is $300+ down the drain.

CL and the forums are great places to check for good deals. Pretty sure there was a popular canister filter brand new on ebay or amazon for like $50. But most people use them for like 75g tanks, so a couple maybe?

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Yeah I'm gonna go with a sump and refugium. They seem to offer a lot more in the filtration department and are easy to access (I have thread open in marine section and have learned more just since last night) plus I have an extra 55g that I can convert.

I actually saw my plane get wrecked the day I got it by a guy teaching me how to land LOL all he did was break the prop though and I got 2 free ones from him.

The tank doesn't seem like it'll be too bad to setup but I am dreading the sand and rock costs. Getting however many pounds for a 135g tank is honna be rough!

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Now that is one sweet tank! Good trade :D If you can't fix the scratches, you can always build a rock wall on that end.

I hate to ask but, have you verified that it will hold water?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store