SNAILS OH MY!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
here are some pics of 4 hatchings of my purple brigs!

This is with 2 clutches hatched

newborns and weeks old

all the current hatched clutches.

ok so i moved them out of the breeder box in to a 10 gallon of their own!

no flash

Flash!!!! look at all of that purple!!!

more pics to come as they grow..(these will be for sale when they grow) two more clutches ready to hatch with in the week!!

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
can anyone have enough snails? ^_^ purple ones at that?!?!?!

here is a good shot of the color the darker ones will turn out to be..ill get a few shots of my pail footed adults up soon.

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
aww how adorable! how much are you going to sell them for?
mm not sure yet..i have a LFS who wants to buy some off of me..and i have two more clutches to hatch..and im sure more on the way no more than 1$ but by the time i get a sell thread up ill know for sure! ^_^

than thank you everyone!!! they are soo cute <3

rastoma

AC Members
Feb 29, 2012
Jasper, TN
I've two blues that have laid 8 or 9 clutches over the last 6 weeks. Not all hatched. But at least a couple of have. I've got probably 200 that are about the size of a pea in a 30 gallon.

Did you crack the eggs open once you saw the first one? Do they not need to go into the water as soon as they hatch?

I had two clutches that broke open and several were exposed but didn't drop into the tank. I checked the rest of them and most were not developed at all inside the eggs.

This is the first time I've had snails and have snails lay eggs :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store