Aquatop CF400UV for $17

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
i think thats a typo. on another sight listed by amazon on the new and used offers thing they have it listed for 99.99

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
I don't know but when I added the filter into my cart with shipping, it was $16.99+shipping. Pretty sure it is a typo but I know some people who bought it for the $17 price. Don't know how Amazon is going to fix those orders.

Yes, I'm pretty sure Aquatops are sunsuns. They look the same.

I was tempted to get one but wouldn't want it to leak onto the carpet as that already happened with an old AC once. I think I will stick to the more expensive name brands which I know has a smaller chance of leaking. Great price though:)

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
maybe theyll refund it. seems that heaters dropped a lot too. i wish i had the money and that this is for real.

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
maybe theyll refund it. seems that heaters dropped a lot too. i wish i had the money and that this is for real.

Probably, once they find out their mistake as google shows it at the 99.99 price but once you click on it, it shows the 16.99 price. I find it kind of funny though. I'm not sure about the Aquatop products but I only owned a powerhead from them. Did not like it so I have not brought any of their products after that. Hmm, you can get a summer job and save:) to get what you want as it will be the money you earned yourself.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I've seen these typos before and they've always honored them. Sometimes took a while but always honored it. My girlfriend is going to scream at me in the morning but I couldn't pass this up. I was saving for one of these as we speak.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using the Monster Aquaria Network app

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
Probably, once they find out their mistake as google shows it at the 99.99 price but once you click on it, it shows the 16.99 price. I find it kind of funny though. I'm not sure about the Aquatop products but I only owned a powerhead from them. Did not like it so I have not brought any of their products after that. Hmm, you can get a summer job and save:) to get what you want as it will be the money you earned yourself.
i was going to but 1. i havent got my license yet and 2. i have to go on vacation in a few weeks like have to bc my parents are making me have to.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Good. If I had an extra 30 more bucks laying around I would have got two. Know what makes me the most angry? I just bought one 4 days ago and if I had just waited a few more days I woulda had enough money to buy 3 and still spend less than what I spent on the one I just set up...

Sent from my Droid Incredible using the Monster Aquaria Network app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store