BSL (breed specific legislation)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
IDK about you guys but this is something I feel very strongly about. No breed should be discriminated against and heres a over the top story of cruelty and injustice.
http://www.savelennox.co.uk/
Been following for a while, really didnt expect it to end this way.

snot

AC Members
Mar 4, 2012
stupid politicians make laws with no common sense. And the masses vote for them over and over again.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Last edited:

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Situations like this are the reason that nameless faceless civil servants can't be permitted to remain nameless and faceless. They need to be held individually responsible for their individual actions, as are the citizenry.

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
Oh sorry thought the whole story was there , the ruling was yesterday that lennox would be put to sleep and his family has been denied even a final visit with him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
There has been an update on the facebook page for this that the family will be allowed to take the trial to a higher court in london! Not sure if its true or just hopefull but I hope it is fact true as this story is just appauling

Chickadee

Snail addict
Dec 26, 2010
Traverse City, MI
This is sickening. I can't believe this dog has been imprisoned for 2 years, despite all the support, and then it comes to this. Do you know which Facebook page had the update on the higher court trial in London? I didn't see it on the official Save Lennox FB page.

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
I believe it was the boycot belfast fb page, it was announced today around 11-12. There are quite a few fb/social media pages for this! But yes kept for 2 years in horrible.conditions poor pup

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Let's hope they really can take it to a higher court level. Even if they won I wouldn't consider it a win unless the people that started this mess (and probably have done and will do the same thing again) answer for it. Even small victories like if this dog gets the chance to go back to his family just make me think about the fact that it happened and is likely to happen again

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
While I agree that since this dog has done nothing wrong and what has happened is ridiculous, it is beyond me why anyone would want a pit bull.

I know with the right owners they are fine and well behaved, but there are so many stories out there of attacks, there is clearly something different about them.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store