Now this is one huge Frog!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Looks shopped. Goliath Frogs get a bit over a foot long, snout to vent. That would have to be a 16"-18" frog, and it doesn't even look right to be a Goliath.

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
I thought that might be the case as well, but I dunno.. I pulled it into Photoshop and couldnt see any obvious editing. Plus that frogs body is only as large as that mans shoulders to belly button, and I am betting he isnt over 5'8"

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
That's one that eats people legs! Ok then tell me why his left hand is behind the frog and the right hand can't be seen? I don't buy it because it would be too heavy to hold one-handed.

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
It seems that he's holding it out away from himself pretty far, and he could be an albino Smurf I guess.

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
Yea he could be holding it in front of him, with a bent arm. But the picture looks like the guy that took it is at least 10' away. I dunno, I thought it was cool and thought I would share.

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
It's mounted on a stick, and held far out, like subrosa said. Used to do it with bluegills lol. Caught us some giant bluegill!!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store