Have you ever seen this!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Ok this made me laugh so hard I had to share. I went to my blue snail tank and was watching one of them really trucking along. I take a closer look at him and just start laughing so hard. Know why? Some jerk snail crawled on him and laid eggs on him XD

Ahahahaha he has a clutch of eggs on his shell! I'm gonna link some pics. It's hard to see because it's dark and my lighting is yellow but you can see a bit of yellow on his shell and it's a fresh batch of eggs.

On a side note, will anything stop them from hatching?

Sent from my Droid Incredible using the Monster Aquaria Network app

JamieMonster

AC Members
Mar 16, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
Real Name
Jamie
Blue mystery snails, or ramshorn? The embryos will drown if it is a mystery snail that laid the eggs on him- they have to be out of the water while they gestate. (is gestate the apprioriate term for eggs- or is that just for live birth? Hmmm...)

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
imag0056qx.jpg

imag0057o.jpg

imag0056qx.jpg imag0057o.jpg

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Blue mystery snails, or ramshorn? The embryos will drown if it is a mystery snail that laid the eggs on him- they have to be out of the water while they gestate. (is gestate the apprioriate term for eggs- or is that just for live birth? Hmmm...)
Pretty sure it was the rams though I actually have both. I've seen some pics of mystery snail eggs and they look like big jelly things. Still not positive though but I've been finding clutches exactly like that in spots all over the tank but not above the water

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Yeah when I saw it I just LOST it. I was laughing so hard

Sent from my Droid Incredible using the Monster Aquaria Network app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store