Bushy noses please!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mudskipper10

Sharkie
Jan 24, 2011
Does anyone have suggestions to where i could buy a pair of bushynoses preferably a black one just no albinos i have a forty gallon i might change into a fish tank in the next year or so when i move my bearded dragon to something bigger i would like them to breed and they will be by them selves with plenty of driftwood and caves. If anyone wants to know i didnt get a puffer or mudskipper tank i decided to get a little more experience and try something easier. Plus i looo vvvv eeee catfish:):):):):headbang2::headbang2::headbang2:

mudskipper10

Sharkie
Jan 24, 2011
Ill check but i dont completley trust them. Their tanks arent always great and i e never kept saltwater but have read about them and their fish look sick sometimes too

fineexampl

noob
Feb 21, 2009
Mount Laurel, NJ
bushy/bristlenose are freshwater, mate. why don't you trust the LFS? unless it's Petco/Petsmart/Walmart, you may be okay.

mudskipper10

Sharkie
Jan 24, 2011
I know abns are freshwater but i was saying that their saltwater fish are sometimes sick. Ill look but l dont know if ill be getting a tank soon:( i thought i was but no;:)(

fineexampl

noob
Feb 21, 2009
Mount Laurel, NJ
I know abns are freshwater but i was saying that their saltwater fish are sometimes sick. Ill look but l dont know if ill be getting a tank soon:( i thought i was but no;:)(
Watch places like Craigslist. There's someone nearby me who breeds albino BNP and sells them for $3 each and gives volume discounts. Same with tanks. I see free tanks all the time, but alas space is my predicament. :) Turn those frowns upside down, sucka!

Lillyan

AC Members
Jan 26, 2010
Culpeper, VA
I have 2 males I can sell.
Just qt the petstore BNs and you'll be fine. Plecos tend to be hardier than the other fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store