Any XM/Sirius radio listeners out there?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
I recently replaced the head unit in my truck with a Pioneer AVHP1400DVD and had them include the XM module when they installed it. I love this deck as I can stream Pandora, control my Ipod, load my songs onto a flash drive and listen that way, or watch a DVD. I have MBQuart separates in the front and back ( 6.5" midbass driver and tweets ) as well as a 10" sub under the back seat of my Ford F150 Super Crew. All Powered by Soundstream Amps.

It sounds incredible and I am hooked on XM Radio.

I have found some good channels like Classic Rewind and The Bridge. Anyone else have any favorites?

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I was obsessed with sirius. Just couldn't pay for it anymore (the cool thing was I cancelled it but it stayed on in my car for 2 more years) but it blows any tuned out of the water

Sent from my Droid Incredible using the Monster Aquaria Network app

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
My buddy keeps threatening to cancel when it comes time to renew and they say "Would $25 a yr keep you?" He still has it. I prepaid for a yr and they charged me $65 I love it.

Chickadee

Snail addict
Dec 26, 2010
Traverse City, MI
It's all I listen to at home. My fave stations are Hair Nation, Classic Rewind, Boneyard, 1st Wave, and Alt Nation. Sometimes the 70's, unless they're playing disco.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store