$1 per gallon sale question

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Can anyone else confirm what I was told by Petco today? I called there to double check that the sale was on and I was then told it was running til the 17th and they would rain check any tank they didn't have in stock and honor the price for me when it came in stock.

Is anyone able to confirm those 2 statements? I always end up getting screwed and the sale ends or the manager decides that the employee was wrong about honoring the price (not with this sale specifically but at other stores in similar situations)

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
It really depends, the manager at my petco said that they are told not to issue a rain checks on the $1 sale.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Oh I hadn't even thought about it. I'll do that and confirm. I guess sometimes I don't think about things like that because I always feel like I'm bugging them with stuff like that. Don't know why I just have this weird thing where I always think I'm inconveniencing people XD

Sent from my Droid Incredible using the Monster Aquaria Network app

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
Oh I hadn't even thought about it. I'll do that and confirm. I guess sometimes I don't think about things like that because I always feel like I'm bugging them with stuff like that. Don't know why I just have this weird thing where I always think I'm inconveniencing people XD

Sent from my Droid Incredible using the Monster Aquaria Network app
It is not an inconvenience when they are being paid to answer those questions ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store