Bio load question

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jman

AC Members
Jan 21, 2004
Indiana
Visit site
Got a 75 FOWLR

been up and running for about a month, did a fishless cycle and everything looks good. Just got the first 2 perculas in it this weekend. link

I was wondering about stocking. I absolutely do not want to overstock. Do you think that I could add a yellow tang, a one spot foxface and a flame angel? The one spot would be the one that gets left out.

Hey while we're at it I added a sand sifting star, 3 nassirius snails and 2 hermits. Do I have to worry about the star not having enough to eat in the sand?

MonoSebaelover

Anableps
Apr 20, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
www.shiredalefarm.com
No Foxface. They get large and have similar habits to the Yellow Tang, so I would drop that. Other than that the other fish will work great and IMO you could even add a type of Basslet or Pseudo if you want to. Not too sure about the Star though, just make sure some food gets to him (I know they also make some sand bed supplements that may help. Anyway, hope this helps and good luck.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store