Thanks

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
At about 3:30 this morning the best dog I'll ever know passed away. She hadn't been up to par all day, and at about 10 she had a series of seizures. She was calm and relaxed when I heard her last heartbeat. I rescued her about 17 years ago from being euthanize at a pet store for a case of demodexic mange, and she made it one of the best decisions of my life. So, thanks Dog!

043.JPG

Last edited:

Somervell

AC Members
Feb 8, 2009
PA
Real Name
Anne
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's wonderful that you were able to have 17 years together. Thinking good thoughts for you, Subrosa!

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
So sorry to hear that. :( I'm sure she is still thankful she has you even though she has passed the rainbow bridge.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using MonsterAquaria

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
I'm so sorry. Even though she lived a wonderful long and full life, it still hurts to see them go. They really are like family - often times better! We always buried our dogs in the yard, but I guess you're not really supposed to...still, these little pet funeral lots and urns seem a little odd to me.

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Thanks to all for the kind thoughts and words. I'm taking her over to the vet for cremation in a little while. She'll hang with my Siamese on the shelf until it's my turn to go, then we'll all get to hang out together again.

bgourami320

AC Members
Jun 13, 2010
Brooklyn,NY
Real Name
Bonnie
So sorry for your loss:( You were very lucky to have her 17 years and she was very lucky she had you.

Semilla

AC Members
Jun 2, 2012
Madison, WI
Real Name
Semilla
So sorry for your loss. I have rescue dogs myself, and I know the amazing love and gratitude they can give, even in passing.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jrskater1999

AC Members
Jun 3, 2012
Hutto, Texas
Real Name
Joey
Im so, so sorry. I have a special place in my heart for animals and im happy that you had the sense to rescue the dog. At my house, we have a tradition to bury our animals. We have 22 acres of land and so after about 13 years we have buried a pig, 6 dogs, 2 hamsters, 3 fish, and probably some more that i cant remember. Im very sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Im so, so sorry. I have a special place in my heart for animals and im happy that you had the sense to rescue the dog. At my house, we have a tradition to bury our animals. We have 22 acres of land and so after about 13 years we have buried a pig, 6 dogs, 2 hamsters, 3 fish, and probably some more that i cant remember. Im very sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I'd bury her, but I don't plan on staying in this house too much longer.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store