Saved two new bettas!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

loveclaywell

AC Members
Dec 1, 2011
Kentucky
Real Name
Victoria.(:
I have had one betta since about february,He is my first betta.On saturday I went to a wedding and they had Bettas in vases,In the end nobody wanted them and so they were going to flush them.There was four of them and a lady took one home.One betta had died at some point in the wedding:(and in the end I took the last two home.They are adorable crown tails.:thumbsup:I haven't been anywhere to buy them their own tanks yet,(I live in a small town) So I have them in small one gallon bowls for now.They are doing fine and I am treating one for tail rot.One of them had already made a bubble nest this morning.What exactly does that mean?

JamieMonster

AC Members
Mar 16, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
Real Name
Jamie
Good for you, saving those fish! That was an awesome thing to do! Shame on those jerks who treated them as disposable- that is horrible. The bubble nest means he is ready to breed, and is looking for a lady friend. I don't recommend getting him one- he will probably kill her in the end. Some of the guys just do that... it doesn't mean they are sick, or lacking anything... just kinda what they do. :D

jayla2251

AC Members
Jul 1, 2012
Wichita, KS
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Jayla
Yeah, those people suck! I just always say that means they are happy :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store