Thank you

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
Soon I am going to get to my 1000th post (that doesn't matter) and I remembered how good you guys are me and to other people (there are a few exceptions) Y'all have answered my questions many times, and have been very patient. It is because of y'all that I am still fish keeping after a year. I have learned a lot about fish. There have been good and bad times, but mostly good. Ever since the dark, rainy 3:00 in the morning that I joined I am amazed how much you care about fish and fellow fish keepers.

Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I know I haven't been around long and have definitely had more questions than I answered but you're welcome and a big thank you to all you on AC as well from me. I think I made a thread like this a while back (titled "thank you very much") and glad to see you made one too!

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Patrick I consider you the Beaver to my Wally. Google it and try not to laugh too hard.

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
Patrick I consider you the Beaver to my Wally. Google it and try not to laugh too hard.
I've seen that show before. (I still looked it up)

That's pretty funny, I'll take it as a compliment :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store