aww man.... :(

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
my dad told me i have another sister but he wont tell me her name or anything as its not my business and her family dont want anything to do with my dad.. but me being her brother... i think she would want to meet me. dont even think she knows that i exist.... dangflabit! i want to meet my sister! dad says she is living a whole different life style then we are.... so what does that have to do with me meeting her..... ugh.. thought i would vent..

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Wow, harsh man. That is a big secret to keep from someone for so long.

So you dont have any idea on age, or possibly a picture of her around your dads house?

Man, your life has been rough lately. I feel for you, I hope you can get more info about her. It just isnt right for a father to not say anything about his son having a sister. I wonder if she is in the area or if she is far away. Eau Clair isnt a very big area, I dont know about fairchild though.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
It is your business regardless of what your father says. You're a grown man now. Make it happen.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
It is your business regardless of what your father says. You're a grown man now. Make it happen.
I agree with this. I've never met my father before and he just found out about a year ago that he is my father (for kinda the same reasons your dad is using. Not that it was a different lifestyle but that he had a whole different life and... Well not getting into the rest unless asked). I'm not messed up from it or anything but if you want to meet your sister you deserve to and so does she. If I wanted to meet my dad tomorrow I would go knock on his door.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using the Monster Aquaria Network app

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
People really aren't hard to find these days with the internet. Your father's name, your mother's maiden name (if you two have the same mother) and knowing if they always lived in the same area should help you quite a bit in locating her. I have a brother that I never met until early in the 00's when he was 21.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
People really aren't hard to find these days with the internet. Your father's name, your mother's maiden name (if you two have the same mother) and knowing if they always lived in the same area should help you quite a bit in locating her. I have a brother that I never met until early in the 00's when he was 21.
Also agree with this. I forgot to put it in my message. Finding people might take some time but with the internet at our disposal, public birth records, and private investigators aplenty it is definitely possible

Sent from my Droid Incredible using the Monster Aquaria Network app

MaiaDee

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Payson, AZ
Real Name
Maia
I would wait before jumping into any searches. See if you can get any more info from your parents regarding the circumstances surrounding the whole matter. That's quite a bombshell to drop on someone and I think you're entitled to more information, personally.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
also got 2 brothers i havnt met since 99... both were adopted out. but i knew them, and they were my mom kids.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com