Do you use the recent threads list?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
After I had been hanging out here for a couple weeks I generally just went into each forum looking for new interesting threads to reply to. Then I realized I could click the MFK graphic at the top left and it showed me all recently started and replied to threads in regular forums plus the classifieds (took me so long to find it because instead of having AC.com bookmarked I had the main forum page). Since then I have not entered an actual forum on this site except to make a topic.

I wish I could lengthen the list a bit in my settings but I just wondered if anyone uses that exclusively like me or if you have even found it yet?

Last edited:

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
I just use the button that says "New Posts". I go to a specific forum only when looking for something in particular.

Sounds like you are just trying to up your post count.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I just use the button that says "New Posts". I go to a specific forum only when looking for something in particular.

Sounds like you are just trying to up your post count.
Ah that's great too. I just clicked it and it is much longer than the recent threads list on the main page. I like it!

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
I just go down through each forum that I normally read. Been doing that way since the beginning.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Yeah that's what I did too but I've found a lot of other interesting threads and info from forums that I would have never checked by checking the recent list. It become very handy =)

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
That is what I usually use. I go into specific areas when looking for a specific thing. But I had no idea you could click the logo to get to it. Google Chrome had it set as one of my frequently visited things, so I just close the tab and click on AC again. Clicking the logo is a lot faster.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store