Poodle Pic

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Hi all!

Sharing you the most recent member of my family.

I wish I had rearranged the square pillow first before I took the shot. And since she does not like to sit for a few minutes or so, I figured this is the best I can do.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using MonsterAquaria

Unikorn

AC Members
Feb 9, 2012
seattle,wa
Aww she looks like one of my poodles, named Lucy :)

Sent from my MB860 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Aww she looks like one of my poodles, named Lucy :)

Sent from my MB860 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Nice! How many poodles do you have, Unikorn? Are these toy, mini or standard?

Ziggy, yes! Amazingly, she can walk on them just fine. Most dogs would walk clumsily with them but she surprised me the first time she tried the shoes. LOL! I brought her to the park wearing those but did not bother again when I brought her to the mall for the dog show.

StarSapphire22

Senior Member and Goldie Enthusiast
May 3, 2012
Fargo, ND
Real Name
Jessica
OMG so cute! Congrats!

Sent from my VM670 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

captmicha

Le tired.
Dec 6, 2006
Maryland, USA
Really cute! How old is she? Does she have a health reason requiring the use of shoes or are they just for fun? Ginger, my service dog, who is also a poodle, has shoes for really hot pavement and I haven't conditioned her to wearing them yet.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Really cute! How old is she? Does she have a health reason requiring the use of shoes or are they just for fun? Ginger, my service dog, who is also a poodle, has shoes for really hot pavement and I haven't conditioned her to wearing them yet.
Hi Captmicha!

No, it was just for fun. That was supposedly for the cocker mix, Twix at that time I bought the shoes but those did not fit her paws at all so when Diamond came, I decided to see if the shoes fit and they do. She wears them only for fun. There's no reason why she has to wear them all the time.

I don't advise walking dogs especially with thick hair on a hot day. Would rather not risk heat stroke. Early morning or late afternoon is much better.

Thanks by the way, guys! :)

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
I don't normally like poodles, but I kind of like that one :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Why not, Patrick? I checked the Poodle Club of America. So many are into white poodles. The challenge is keeping their hair white consistently. Same with black which turns brown over time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store