Famous People That Annoy You...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
We all have them, for whatever reasons, true or viscious lies....

Give us your current stand out celebrity weiner....and a reason if you choose to...

Tom Cruise.

'nuff said.

oo7genie

Hello my fintime gal...
Nov 18, 2010
Eugene, OR
Real Name
Rick
Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Mel Gibson.

Sorry, I can't choose just one!

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
All these little rich girls: Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan. Spoiled little rich girls that want special treatment, and get it, for acting like spoiled brats.

Mark

To3kn33

AC Members
Jul 3, 2010
London
Real Name
Tony
Joey Barton, English footballer.... For those bored enough google him. Thinks he is a genus and well read too!! Just got banned for ten matches for kicking and trying to headbutt players in his last match. Not a good role model.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

oo7genie

Hello my fintime gal...
Nov 18, 2010
Eugene, OR
Real Name
Rick
Lindsay Lohan actually got what she deserved earlier this year. Actually spent time in jail, and did a bunch of community service, at a morgue no less. I'm sure she probably hasn't learned her lesson, but it's nice to see celebs like that not just skirt by unpunished once in a while.

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
Lindsay Lohan actually got what she deserved earlier this year. Actually spent time in jail, and did a bunch of community service, at a morgue no less. I'm sure she probably hasn't learned her lesson, but it's nice to see celebs like that not just skirt by unpunished once in a while.
Got what she deserved!!!!! I spent 4 years in prison for the same amount of dui's...please don't tell me the little (female dog) got what she deserved by spending a couple days in jail.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store