really weird!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
ok i was just about to take a nap, right? well i layed on my stomach and was about to fall asleep ( still awake at this time ) then i felt pressure on both my shoulders pushing down and made my back go into a V arch shape by itself.... really weird.. and only happened once. but i have had i in the past where i was falling asleep and i thought i was falling off a cliff ( still awake but not fully ) and tried to grab something to keep me from falling ( but i wasnt falling ) kinda like your falling asleep and then you get this falling sensation and freak out... so yeah.. anyone else had these two things happen to them?

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
well the pressure was on both of my shoulders as i laid on my back.... the pressure was kinda pushing on my shoulders when it made my body go into an V arch mode....

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
:popcorn: :lipssealedsmilie:

MaiaDee

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Payson, AZ
Real Name
Maia
I've often woke myself up just as I was drifting off because of "catching" myself while "falling". I understand it's a pretty common sensation.

Now, to be honest with you (and Jbradt needs some entertainment) I have felt "pressure" type sensations. I always liken them to a cat. Like a cat jumped onto my bed, walked across it, walked across me, and jumped off. I didn't have a cat the first time I can recall it happening. My daughter has felt it too. She refers to it as my cat too. Dunno.

And I'll give you a bonus weird file: We lived in an apt once where my daughter (different daughter, she was 7 at the time) and I always saw "something" out of the corner of our eye in the same spot in the apt. A feeling of someone watching you from behind. THAT was creepy!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
i see Ghost all the time from the corner of my eyes and looking direct to. thats nothing new to me, niether is drifting off to sleep and waking up trying to catch myself from falling ( when i wasnt in reality ) but the pressure on my shoulders and my back going into an V arch...... thats new to me..

MaiaDee

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Payson, AZ
Real Name
Maia
Hmmm....perhaps yours is something bigger than a kitty...:pikachu:

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
haha i like the pikachu thing, i am a big pokemon fan! been since 98 when they came out ( 22 now and will always be a fan of pokemon! :) )

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store