I hope it's because of the water!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jhey

AC Members
Jun 7, 2012
So my Betta frys are about 5 weeks old now and when I look online they look nothing like what I see. Videos of 3 week old frys looking bigger than mine. I feed my frys twice a day with micro worms. However sometimes I get lazy and don't change the water for about two days and when I do it's only 10%. Can anybody tell me how important it is for fish growth? I knew it helped but my frys are just so small. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ppetropulo

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Colorado
With fish in the fry stage, you need to keep the water extremely good, or else it will stunt their growth. You can correct it. Just raise your water standards and they will probably grow faster and have better color in no time. In addition to this, try to feed your young fry live or frozen food, which will help them to get more natural nutrients and grow better. Plus, every fish is different, so sometimes you just get a small batch. But, if you want to make them bigger, follow these above steps!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store