Eye Care Tips

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

abcdefghi

AC Members
Jun 6, 2007
The other day I noticed my male angel had a cloudy looking eye, I am sure it is from the female attacking it (she killed my biggest male angel a while back after plucking his eye out). Other than clean water, what else can I do to make sure his eye heals fine?

Thanks.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
remove it from the tank where there is agression.. then keep water clean and fish well fed.
Just did this owith a Discus that got terrorized to the point I thought I was going to lose it.. it's all better now in a 29.
I'll fatten him up before I put it bck..if I put it back

abcdefghi

AC Members
Jun 6, 2007
remove it from the tank where there is agression.. then keep water clean and fish well fed.
Just did this owith a Discus that got terrorized to the point I thought I was going to lose it.. it's all better now in a 29.
I'll fatten him up before I put it bck..if I put it back
The problem I have with moving him to another tank is that the only other tank I have suitable, has another male angel already in there. In the past I have tried to keep all 3 together, but that did not work out so well. The male in my 55G beats the female up something crazy, and the male and female in the 29G are always going at it.

I may try moving the male into the 55G, hopefully there would be less aggression between 2 males. Especially in a larger tank and with a ton of tall plants in there to break things up.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
can you set up a 10 somewhere to keep the angel in til it is healed?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store