angels plus

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
so i just found angels plus while looking for some angels and i fell in love with the 75% Wild-cross resulting from 50% Peruvian wild crossed to 100% Manacapuru Wild. 50% Contain a gene for Blue and 50% a gene for Stripeless (ghost)(quoted from the site). i was wondering if there is any extra care required for these angels? ive also found a listing on craigslist for a peruvian cross in my area so if they send me pics tomorrow i might be interested in getting these instead since theres no risk in shipping. so my 2 questions are
1. do these angelfish need any special care?
2. if i ordered these and chose priority is it likely the will survive? i dont know how they ship or how hardy these angels are so im unsure.
im planning on keeping one with a zebra veiltail and a pb zebra super veiltail in a 55 gallon. my current angel was sexed as a female so im hoping to get two more females. i realize the angels may not get along but if they dont i have some extra tanks i can move fish around in.
thanks!

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
Wild cross prob won't need any real special attention.. if the fish are young then bare bottom growout and multiple feedings daily. water changes also daily to remove uneaten food. like any fish they will do better in very clean water
I keep my wilds at warm temps 84+
I've raised Peru wilds and still have a couple of them ..I would recommend tho that you find the pH and tds of their original tank to
help reduce stress

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store