New from Maryland

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

daze

Registered Member
Jul 16, 2012
Hello I am 20 years old and have a 55 gallon with an oscar, two male pink convicts and a firemouth. I also am planning on setting up a 100 gallon Rubbermaid tub for a 14 inch albino oscar

ppetropulo

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Colorado
Welcome! Sorry to start by questioning you, but why are you keeping a fish in a rubbermaid tub? That seems like a bit of sad life for a fish, and definitaly not the best way to view him. If its temporary, its fine. If its permanent, you seriously need to get something better, for the fish and yourself. Still, welcome! I hope you get as much use out of this forum as I have!

1: 75 gal.- one pleco., one Leporinus, 3 gold gouramis, 1 blue gourami, 3 rosy barbs, 4 cockatoo cichlids, one striped catfish, 2 hillstream loaches, and 2 angelfish
20 gal.- one pearl gourambi, 2 white cloud mountain minnows, one rainbow forktail, one dwarf pleco., one upside down catfish, 2 mickey mouse platties, one dalmation molly, one crystal shrimp., and two blue tiger shrimps.
6 gal.- one fancy crowntail betta, 3 t-bones, and 2 nean tetras.
5 gal.-one fancy crowntail betta, the rest to be decided!

Semilla

AC Members
Jun 2, 2012
Madison, WI
Real Name
Semilla
I think a 100 gallon rubbermaid tub is a fine home! Many people use them as indoor ponds and even pond liners. Stock tanks are often used. The Oscar will be much happier in a small pond (basically) than in the undersized tanks people usually keep them in.
Sent from my SCH-R930 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store