Monster Energy Drinks vs. Monster Fish Keepers...spread the word!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Hey everyone! If you haven't heard about the legal battle this community may potentially be up against, please read about it here:
http://support.monsterfishkeepers.com/

And sign the petition here: http://tiny url.com/c8q6nqs (with no space between tiny and url)

We need your help. Please sign the petition and consider adding a link (unfortunately, it will need to be modified with a space...since tiny url as one word without a space will be censored with asterisks) in to your signature to help spread the word :)

The company that makes Monster Energy Drinks has teamed up with a notorious bully of a litigator, Continental Enterprises, which overreacts at even the slightest mention of a brand name. There haven't been too many instances where Monster has backed down. This is one...three cheers for Vermonster Beer!
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20091023/0448336651.shtml

...Now, let's make sure we are another!

(thanks to mellowvision for the link to that article, which provided a real frame of reference for me)

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Why does bad stuff always happen to good people, and big companies that make millions (or billions) always get away with crap like this.

On an rc forum I was on, there was a brand of battery that was given a bad review by the owner of the site, so they made it so you cant say their brand name on his site and THEY removed the video from HIS youtube account.

This seems similar. Neither forum has the money to take legal action.

Would that black and green colors have to be together? I already see a problem with the add to the left for always quality aquatics.

This is a real :nutkick: to the forums.

I think I know what cans I will be using to test out my new airsoft gun tomorrow
:FIREdevil:

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
I think I know what cans I will be using to test out my new airsoft gun tomorrow
So, I take it you drank them already? ;) You don't want to be buying more, of course!

I would be feeling a little torn if this were Red Bull pulling this nonsense...but it happens to be *blegh* Monster. A fine blend of battery acid, carbonated cough syrup, and food coloring.

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
So, I take it you drank them already? ;) You don't want to be buying more, of course!

I would be feeling a little torn if this were Red Bull pulling this nonsense...but fortunately it's *blegh* Monster. A fine blend of battery acid, carbonated cough syrup, and food coloring.
I hate the stuff, but my little brother likes it and saved the cans. If I bought more, i wouldnt shoot it, i would take advantage of my teacher having a high explosives license.

For some reason I cant get on AC on my pc.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Edit: working on my pc now.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
why dont they sue Mt dew company for the *M* logo? or any other company with an M or monster logo ( yes i know they have tried sueing a few companys but still ) this really irritate the heck out of me!! and if they win...i will use all my source and everything i have to bring them to court and shutting them down ( yes you can shut down a multi-million/billion dollar company, just gotta know where to look and do your research ) i am letting ALL my friends know about this.... this has been on my mind since i got up and found out on facebook! and called the company a few times, got sent to relations and they wont tell me anything.. just want my *personal* information and the reason i am calling ( i have told them the reason numerious times! ) and they will pass it on......... yeah right! they will just delete/throw away or just ignore what i have to say! oh... this has been on my mind all day, and bugging the heck out of me! how can a multi-million/billion dollar company feel threaten cause this site ( monster aquaria network ) uses the M logo or the MONSTER name? and HOW HOW HOW can you confuse energy drinks with FISH/FORUMS?? i mean COME ON??!! really? how immature can they GET!! you can tell i am beyond irritated, having a company threatening/sueing what is like my 2nd family... they will not get away with this, if they continue on with this!!

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
put a thread up on an rc site, hopefully someone has the heart to just sign the petition. Posting that thread will be worth it if just one person signs it.

Neatfish

AC Members
May 1, 2012
My Bat Cave somwhere in TX
Monster drinks gave me health problems. Now i vomit every day and it's not fun. Don't drink that crap or the other crap competition drinks.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
i use to drink it but it also gave me fast heart beats... i to have health problems! maybe we all should take them to court, or show up if they do go on about court and sue them for what there energy drinks do to us.... and i wouldn't be surprised if the head corporation is watching this forum....

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
i use to drink it but it also gave me fast heart beats... i to have health problems! maybe we all should take them to court, or show up if they do go on about court and sue them for what there energy drinks do to us.... and i wouldn't be surprised if the head corporation is watching this forum....
I bet he's reading your post right now.

Tell him what for LBF!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store