Had an idea...r

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

csmiley93

AC Members
Feb 21, 2011
Well, I do web design for a job and i study graphics, animation, and web design in college.. I had an idea... where I may create a website to post and share photos for aquariums, and maybe ask AC / Monster AC if they would like to link to it, and possibly on that website have the Tank of the day, photo of the day, etc. I am not sure how to contact them, but if an admin reads this post id like to hear some feedback. Even if the site does not become linked to AC / MAC etc, I may still do it and could always advertise AC on it :)

If this is a good idea, let me know, and if you would want to join in or not! Thanks for looking

StarSapphire22

Senior Member and Goldie Enthusiast
May 3, 2012
Fargo, ND
Real Name
Jessica
I think it sounds kinda cool, but I think "_________ of the day" is maybe a little ambitious. Maybe of the week, or month, though AC already has a tank/photo/avi of the month contest I believe, though it's in dire need of resurrection.

csmiley93

AC Members
Feb 21, 2011
I meant of the day or month, _____ of the day is a bit too much. Sorry about that, I was thinking something else while i was typing another thing. it happens :p

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
The person you need to contact is..

neoprodigy

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store