OLYMPICS!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
Might as well start a thread...

What do you think of what's happened so far?

I thought the opening ceremony was pretty good, but I didn't care for the village or the industrial revolution parts.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

To3kn33

AC Members
Jul 3, 2010
London
Real Name
Tony
I work ten mins from the Olympic park.... Waste of 27million £ if you ask me. The local council doesn't have a clue how to manage it, plus we will be stuck with so many overstayers claiming asylum. Not a fan lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Fish-Addict

AC Members
Dec 7, 2008
Buckinghamshire, England
Real Name
Sam
I work ten mins from the Olympic park.... Waste of 27million £ if you ask me. The local council doesn't have a clue how to manage it, plus we will be stuck with so many overstayers claiming asylum. Not a fan lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I wouldn't say it's a waste of £27 million when you look at the other things our government waste money on, but I most certainly agree with the second part!

I must say I enjoyed watching it, and was almost proud to be British for a split second. ;)

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
I thought that all things considered it was pretty good. I was glad to see the torch worked as expected! Beckham bringing in the torch by boat I thought was ludicrous. He isn't very high on my list of people to respect. I did think the Queen with James Bond was a class act. For me, James Bond (although fictional) is very British. Got a kick out of it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store