Moving day! help??

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

aviva90

AC Members
Jun 19, 2010
San Francisco, CA
Real Name
Aviva
So I found out last night that instead of having until midnight on the 31st to move out I have until 9am tomorrow, so I'm kinda freaking out. Is there anyone in SF who has an hour or two of free time who can help me take down my fish tanks and put them in the car? It's mostly my 30 gallon that I can't do on my own (I have a 10 and a 15 as well). I have some "heavy" (which isn't too heavy) lifting that I need help with either tonight or literally first thing tomorrow morning. Also, what is the best way for a quick move with fish? I used to just drain as much water as I could and leave everyone in the tank and refill as soon as I got to my destination with 100% success both times. They only have to be in the car for an hour, maybe 1.5. I just don't have the time to hunt them all down and carefully put them into bags and all that good stuff, I literally have to pack up all my belongings TODAY... which of course I have to do after my stupid summer class. I could possibly give who ever helps $20 for gas/helping or maybe a couple of my plants if wanted, other than that I'm broke...

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
Sorry, I'm on the wrong side of the country

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store